Thank you for being a loyal Z-94 listener and participating in our contest. These General Contest Rules are applicable to all contests (“Promotions”) on Z-94 WBYZ and South Georgia Broadcasters, Inc. (“Station”) To keep things fair and to give other Z-94 listeners an opportunity to win you are not eligible to win for 30 days from the date above. If you have won in the last 30 days you forfeit your prize. Some Promotions my require you to be of legal age. Station will note the required age of winning individual Promotions. There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes. Any tickets awarded as part of a prize will be subject to the terms and conditions set forth by the issuer and are valid only on the date(s) printed on the tickets. Winner agrees that he or she will not sell for money. In the event of a cancelled event, Station is not responsible for or required to substitute a prize. If a potential winner(s) cannot be contacted, the potential winner(s) will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize. An entrant who provides a mobile wireless number to Station in connection with the Promotion, including by entering via text message or providing a mobile number for winner notification purposes, is responsible for informing Station if his or her number is reassigned to another person at any time before the end of the Promotion, and for providing an alternative number where he or she may be reached. Listening online or via a stream could affect an entrants chance to win. Timing of all on-air contest based on live broadcast transmission and does not account for any delay from a stream or internet based listening device. In addition to the rules in this paragraph the following apply:
- No purchase is necessary to enter any contest.
- We reserve the right to use your voice/name/photo for any broadcasting or promotional purpose.
- South Georgia Broadcasters may, if necessary, substitute your prize for another of similar value.
- When taxes are applicable, you are responsible for taxes on any prize won.
- Please bring a valid photo ID when you collect your prize.
- South Georgia Broadcasters cannot be held liable for any event that occurs as a consequence of collecting or using a prize.
- South Georgia Broadcasters reserves the right to cancel a contest (without awarding a prize) at its sole discretion.
- South Georgia Broadcasters may alter its contest rules at any time.
- South Georgia Broadcasters is not responsible for a participants’ failure to win or collect a prize regardless of circumstances.